Estate Planning Resources
The University of Wyoming Extension Financial Literacy Program has partnered with a Wyoming attorney to produce a series of publications related to estate planning.
NOTE: The bulletins are not intended to provide legal or financial advice but rather to give readers a more informed understanding of issues to discuss with family members, the executors of their wills, and estate planning professionals.
Series Title: Planning Ahead, Difficult Decisions
Individual Bulletins Include (pdf files):
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Checklist - Information to Assemble Before Consulting Your Attorney
- After a Death - What Steps are Needed?
- Wyoming Wills - Some Suggestions for getting the Most from Estate Planning
- Death Certificates
- A Walk Through Probate
- The Personal Property Memorandum
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney