Available self-help forms and instructions:
More forms will be added as they become available.
- Official Pro Se Family Law form packets available on the Wyoming Supreme Court website, http://www.courts.state.wy.us/Forms:
- Child Custody/Child Support Modification;
- Order to Show Cause;
- Establishment of Custody, Visitation and Child Support for unmarried parents; and
- Abatement Forms and Procedures.
- NEW! Interactive Self-Help Center
- Guardianship of a Minor Child forms and Instructions for filing and responding
- Guardianship of an Adult forms and Instruction for filing
- Adult Name Change forms and Instructions for filing
- Child Name Change forms and Instructions for filing
- Forms for bankruptcy can be found on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Wyoming website, http://www.wyb.uscourts.gov/forms.
- If filing on your own, you should also read the Guide for Pro Se filers.
- Filing Information
- Teton County Circuit Court Small Claims Forms and Instructions (English/Spanish), http://www.tetonwyo.org/jc/forms
- Form and guide available at the Wyoming Department of Health website, http://www.health.wyo.gov/aging/resources/advance.html.
- Sample Advance Health Care Directive also available in Planning Ahead, Difficult Decisions: Advance Health Care Directives (pdf bulletin) by University of Wyoming Extension